Guys, guys, guys!!! It’s February!!!!!! My birth month. Yayyyy~
But anyways, I’ve pretty much been inactive during the past few days or weeks. But I can’t believe we’re through the first month of the 2017 and now we’re on to the second month!
February is the month of love but it’s (like I said earlier) also my birth month! And my best friend’s! (Hers is a day before mine!!) I actually celebrated my birthday yesterday. Lol, I did nothing fancy though. I only dyed my hair RED!!!
Apart from thaaaat, I am really looking forward for the release of King’s Cage on Feb. 7th! (Although I’m most likely to buy the book on the Friday!!) And have you seen the new trailer???? With MAVEN? If that wasn’t enough to build an un-explainable excitement, I don’t know what to do haha.
I really wish I could read romantic novels this month to, you know, feel the romantic air even more but I really just can’t! And for starters, I have no idea what to read. Bwahaha.
February might be the start of my busy season because it’s that time of the semester again to start cramming, I mean, studying for the preboard examinations we’ll have at the end of the semester, AKA I can start crying now.
One thing I’m so excited for this month is… my father’s going to buy me new books! I already have plans set as to what books I wanted. He promised to buy me on my birthday but due to some reasons, it was delayed. BUT WHO CARES HE’S STILL GOING TO BUY ME BOOKS HAHAHA.
Sooo. Let me do a quick wrap of my January. I just really, really want to.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (YOU GUYS, I LOVED IT SO MUCH)
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (MEH)
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (SUPER MEH)
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
- A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN US COVER, I mean, I won’t believe it if you say if it wasn’t an eye candy!
- Kaz Brekker and Inej Ghafa. I want to be the priest when these two marry. Hahahaha!
- Aesthetics. Blame Tumblr!
- Glory Days – Little Mix (BECAUSE THEY’RE LITERALLY ANGELS. I LOVE THEIR SONGS)
outside the blog
- Celebrated (and got free treats! Hahaha) the birthday of two of my friends!!!
- photography, still trying really hard (edited with VSCO)
a little bit of side note
Guys! I will probably be less active than I usually am during February through March because I really have to study well and hard for our upcoming finals/pre-board.