April flew real quick because I was too busy with the requirements I needed to secure for the internship. Gosh, it was exhausting stressing about all the uniforms, business attires, my schedule, and other requirements at once.
But thank the gods for letting me read books aka stress reliever! I feel really productive in reading this month, though highly unproductive when it comes to the book blogging stuff.
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson – 5 stars (review here)
- The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh – 5 stars (review here)
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes – 5 stars (review here)
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas – 4 stars
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas – DNF, because I still couldn’t get over that my ship sank
- The Mirror and The Maze by Renee Ahdieh – 3 stars
- Complete Alice in Wonderland by Leah Moore
- Wrecked by Maria Padian
Outside the blog
- I got an internship! And I still am nervous about it.
- We had a mock interview, and it didn’t boost my self confidence but rather I saw my self more like an inferior.
- I watched a LOT of movies this month! Catching Fire, The Martian, Cinderella, The Fifth Wave, Mockingjay,The Little Prince, Time Lapse, Spongebob Squarepants, and Hotel Transylvania 2!
- The sixth season of Game of Thrones premiered last Monday and since we have no cable TV connection or a stable internet connection, I’m watching the first season instead. For the third time.
- I got part of Lily James’ 27th birthday project! Gosh, she saw/watched the video and I am soooo happy about it.
- Went night swimming with my high school friends. Actually, it was supposed to be day swimming but since my friends were so punctual (note sarcasm), we ended up with night swimming. HOW’S THAT.
I’m so excited for May because it’s only 20 days left before summer classes end! Isn’t that amazing? YES? Of course it is! And also, THE CROWN WILL BE RELEASED ON MAY 3 AND THE BOOK COMES WITH A TIARA EXCLUSIVELY ON NATIONAL BOOK STORE. AND MORGAN MATSON WILL BE COMING TO THE PHILIPPINES. I’M NOT SURE WHEN BUT SHE WILL BE. I can’t keep my senses calm!
How about you? How was your month?